Looking for players in North Seattle, Snohomish, Bothell area

Greetings travelers!

I live in Bothell (near Canyon Park), and I'm looking for some players for a Numenera campaign.  There may be some Strangeness thrown in come August 2014 as well.

The game will take place at my place, so I will need to vet you in a public place first.  :D

Please email me if you're interested.  LexStarwalker[at]gmail.

Thanks!

Comments

• I'm still looking for a couple more players.  If you're in the area and/or able to make the commute, let me know!

A little more about the campaign:

I plan to run The Devil's Spine in its entirety; I'm using it as the springboard for a long-term campaign.  I hope to get/keep a solid group going.  Next August things will get really Strange (can you guess why?).

We'll be playing on weekends.

If you're in the area, want to play Numenera, and want to do it in-person with flesh-and-blood people, let me know!

• I just replied to your email address. North Kirkland (formerly Bothell) here.

Thanks,

Geoff

Lex Starwalker said:
    I'm still looking for a couple more players.  If you're in the area and/or able to make the commute, let me know!

A little more about the campaign:

I plan to run The Devil's Spine in its entirety; I'm using it as the springboard for a long-term campaign.  I hope to get/keep a solid group going.  Next August things will get really Strange (can you guess why?).

We'll be playing on weekends.

If you're in the area, want to play Numenera, and want to do it in-person with flesh-and-blood people, let me know!

• Hello, I'm in Snohomish, PM me if you are looking for another player!
  • Fingers crossed that this group still exists and could use another player. I was able to join one of the demos that Monte Cook Games was running at PAX and had a blast; I'd be interested in finding a Numenera group. I'm in Shoreline.