A few Howls at the Moon questions

1) Would a beast form character be considered to use light weapons for her unarmed attacks?

2) By the time of "Greater Controlled Change" (Tier 4), can you still not control your actions? Or must you still go berserk on anything nearby? If yes, what about "Perfect Control" (Tier 6)?

Thanks for the help!

Claire C. • Writer, game designer, part-time zombie fighter Developer: City of the Dead, a zombie apocalyptic RPG with special focus on building Communities and the social aspects of survival. •My Patreon: Still getting started, come check us out and voice your input! ______ Magus of Zeal: "If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh!"

Comments

• I realize now, of course, that this probably should have gone in the Rules subforum. Sorry about that!
    Claire C. • Writer, game designer, part-time zombie fighter Developer: City of the Dead, a zombie apocalyptic RPG with special focus on building Communities and the social aspects of survival. •My Patreon: Still getting started, come check us out and voice your input! ______ Magus of Zeal: "If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh!"