Introductions

If you're new to the community, feel free to use this thread as a place to introduce yourself and say hi to everyone.

Comments

• Hello everyone! I'm Megan and I am a co-founder of The Redacted Files podcast (www.theredactedfiles.com). I run our Numenera games and play in our Strange games. I'm huge cypher system fan and like to play RPGs as much as possible.
  • Hey everyone i'm new to the community and just bought the Numenera Core book. Where is a good location to look for Numenera games to join?
  • Hey, I'm Frank, and I've been playing Numenera, The Strange, or some variation for at least the past year. It's shot up to the top of my list of favorite systems, the next two being Basic Roleplaying/Call of Cthulhu/RuneQuest/etc. (all one item) and GUMSHOE (mainly Trail of Cthulhu and the upcoming TimeWatch). One of these days I'll actually GM again.
  • The name's Mike and I'm relatively new to the cypher system. I'm trying to garner support from the community to get MCG'S support for fantasy grounds. They currently support roll20 and I've heard they do a phenomenal job with it.
  • Brass Jester
    I have been running Numenera for about nine months with the Tuesday Wayfarers; I love the Cypher system and rate it as my No. 1. You can read the latest Wayfarers adventure in The Key of Time post.

If there is enough interest; I would consider running a PBeM for 4-5 players; I ran a very successful PBeM for the Corporation rpg for about 2 years
  • Joshua from Chicago
    HI
    Looking forward to bringing more people into Cypher Community (excited about rumors of OP)
    My son is starting a "regular" NTYE game.
    Was looking for Play by Post games. Strong supporter of anything Bruce and Monty produce.
    Ran a demo a few months back would like to do more (Strange Torchwood?)
  • I've been a part of this community for a awhile. I normally just lurk. I'm getting ready for Gen Con and have been running some games online. Also I have a store that wants some Cypher goodness, so I'll be doing that as well. Just thought I step from the shadows. I've been gaming for over 40 years now and the Cypher System has made me fall in love all over again.